Welcome to The Star-News Website
If you are a subscriber
You have been redirected to this page because:
- You attempted to access a restricted page without logging on, or
- The user name and password you used to log on didn't match our account records (see note below), or
- Your subscription has expired. (You can purchase a new one HERE)
*NOTE TO iPAD AND iPHONE users: These devices automatically capitalize the first word typed in. That will cause your access to fail. Please make sure you tap the arrow key on your keyboard before entering your username to make sure it is all in lower case.
If you are a subscriber and this is the first time you have attempted to log on, you need to enter the following information to be successful:
- In the box marked "User Name" enter the subscribers last name. Do not include suffixes such as Jr., III, Inc., Co., etc. If the last name contains multiple words, enter only the first word.
- In the box marked "Password", enter the last six digits on your mailing label. For example, if your account number is 0001234, enter 001234. .
- After you have entered the above information correctly, you will be asked to fill out an account form in which you will create your own personal user name and password (note that your password is case sensitive, so if you use any capital letters, you will need to remember that). A confirmation will be sent to your email address with the permanent user name and password you chose. Please keep that for your records. This is what you will use to log on in the future.
If you continue to have problems logging on, please Contact Us.